As we finishing shoveling loot and bodies into our portable holes…
- 5 x Dire Hunger Monks – odd physical deformities
- ?? x Dire Hunger Monks (drop down behind us and Atl, Jim, and Stievan)
- They are stealing buffs, slots and even ongoing spell effects.
- Pearl dropped one with her bow
- Harliss dropped another with her precision damage.
- We killed the other two and moved on to the leader.
- As Locke approached the leader, the leader said, “This is not finished.” And vanished.
The Hunger Games Loot and from the Ape Demon Encounter
- We gathered loot
- 6 Apes
- 4 Yuan Ti
- 1 Harpy
- 4 Hunger Monks
Onwards to the Protectorate Safe House
- We liquidate a +2 Ring of Protection (noted in previous entry) to have Veil cast on us to cover our tracks before we head for the Protectorate Safe House.
- It’s near the West Gate in the tavern “The Rusty Shunt”
- It’s a rusty two story building. Kind of orderly in appearance though.
- We rent a back room. Through a secret panel and we proceed down and to a meeting room and meet members of the Protectorate.
- One of the main leader types – his name is Amon
- In the crowd is the Jade Raven “Tolan”. He has news that Brissa and Tara got away.
- Brissa is currently out and about right now.
- Vanthus is not based in the town itself. The Crimson Fleet has a staging area somewhere else on the island. Vanthus seized control of the Crimson Fleet on his return. Cold Captain Wither stepped down.
- Any advice about Mr. Kedward Bone: Ruthless Bastard. Deals more with Devil’s than Demons.
- Power’s within the town:
- Monastery on the decline – 6 years back the Holy Trinity has not been seen -
- Crimson Fleet on the upswing and have in fact passed the Monastery in influence
- Seventh Coil – Used to have a bigger presence here – used to own Prophyry House -
- Seventh Coil and Crimson Fleet have formed an alliance and in fact the Seventh Coil seems to almost be subsumed into
- Dire Hunger – next on power level
- Dealers Consortium – led by Kenward Bones – arcane caster of some sort – has Imp familiar
- Prophyry House -
- Protectorate -
Meeting with Kedward Bone
- We make our way across town to stone structure – 3 stories above ground.
- We leave our weapons at the door (with some of our party)
- We spot several guards – glassy and blood shot eyes (possibly drug induced). We are lead to a room with a large dais and a ‘throne’. A skinny, gaunt fellow perched on it.
- We convey that we are looking to meet like minded people for a business arrangement. Finding our lost companions, killing the new leader of the Crimson Fleet.
- We negotiate for information.
- (#1) Missing Companion
- In a manner of speaking, she is in his employ – show casing at the Arena
- We’ll fight in the arena in a team fight tomorrow
- (#2) Crimson Fleet staging location
- Doesn’t know much. Harliss knows some of intel on the captains.
- Crimson Fleet has spent of alot of money on the defenses of their staging location.
- Has overlaying of enchantments that put it under a massive screen and a misdirection affect. In addition, it has private sanctum qualities (no scrying).
- (#3) What would do the most damage to the Seventh Coil, Monastery, Prophyry House?
- Monetary exchange – Seventh Coil
- Kill the leader of the Seventh Coil – in the Crimson Fleet Base – The Seventh
- Where does Vessess’lin fall into the category? A leader.
- Kill the Pirate Captains
- For the Monastery
- Any of the senior Monks
- For the Prophyry House
- Kill Tyrlandi – He’d pay us to kill her
- (#4) (Pearl) The location/disposition of the Aventi Prisoner
- Most likely at their strong hold
- (#1) Missing Companion
Returning to the Rusty Shunt
- We picked up Brissa and Tolan and then we left town and teleported back to the Wyvern.
- Seaweed Jim used True Sight to verify the crew is who they said they were.
- We evaluated the loot we took and beheaded the bodies.
- Graven said a prayers over the bodies as we gave them a burial in the marsh/cove.
- See this page for loot split: Unassigned Loot List
- Locke had a dream conversation with V’Sesslin -
- The next morning, Locke pulls the core group together and conveys some information.
- Inside man
- Name of the Crimson Fleet base is the Wreck
- Sell Loot
- Buy Stuff
- Pick up bodies from Parts is Parts