Recap of what’s left:
- Liamae – Baby Sloth
- 1 Live Harpy
- 1 Vampire Harpy
- “Baby” – Looks like a child – sharpened teeth
The Battle of the Birdcage continues
- Pearl removed some more magical affects in Liamae
- The Harpy’s created two more Spectre Spawn
- Stievan killed on Spectire
- Seaweed Jim killed the other Spectre
- Vampire Harpy made a Spectre
- Stievan “killed” the Vampire Harpy
- Seaweed Jim fried the corpses of the pirates.
- “Baby” had gone invisible and then attacked Graven (who had a lantern of revealing), grappled and bit him.
- Atl dispels the confusion on Locke (who had been attacking himself for a few rounds)
- The remaining harpy did a Song of Horror and it reduced the combat effectiveness of several of us.
- Liamae is under the affects of Major Geas and has a necromatic aura
- “Baby” – Rare Undead Creature – Slay Mate – Animated Necromatic Foci – Disease Carrier – Giant in a child’s body for Strength
- Locke used magic to kill the last Harpy -leaving just “Baby” which was attacking Graven
- Pearl used magic to Hold Liamae
- William broke the Major Geas on Liamae
- Graven used some healing magic on Harliss up above in the cage.
- Atl restores the negative levels on Seaweed Jim then on Graven and Pearl.
- We woke Harliss up after Pearl provided clothing.
- She’s seen a dozen harpy’s over
- We return her loot to her
Searching the rest of the Birdcage
- Top floor has the Birdcage itself – Torture area
- Second Floor -
- Door on the right – Waiting Palor/Lounge (Wine Set)
- 2 x Bedchambers worthy of nobility off of here
- Three doors on western side – classic torture chambers
- First Floor -
- Another lounge (Wine Set)
- 2 x classic torture chambers
- Bunk Beds
- Second Bunk Bed room – one table has a pile of papers – we take them all
- Locked Chest – put it in a portable hole
- The Foyer has a worker that Graven broke the charm on it.
- We take the bodies to remove the heads
- We return via Teleport magic to the Sea Wyvern
Loot from the fight
- 3 x Daggers of Venom (8302 gp / 2) = 4151 × 3 = 12453 gp
- 3 x +3 Ring of Protection (18000 gp) (Assigned to Stievan, Seaweed Jim, and Atl)
- 3 x Jewelry (900 gp + 500 gp + 800 gp) = 2300 gp
- Wine Set – 2 × 20 gp = (40 gp / 1) = 40 gp
- Wine Set – 2 × 20 gp = (40gp / 1) = 40 gp
- Locked Chest – (first floor room) – (10 × 20 gp) = (200gp / 1) = 200 gp
- Bottle of Wine and 4 x Glasses (Foyer) – 4 × 20 gp – 1 × 50 gp = (130 gp / 1 ) = 130 gp
- 15163 / 7 = 2167 gp split to party
- 3 x +2 Ring of Protection (8000 gp)
- Pile of Papers – Written agreements with Scuttlecove residents -
- Seventh Coil – Had a past due bill – for feisty and foul mouthed wench
- Ledger (Foyer) – Appointment List
- Liamae -
- Went to the Birdcage to get information about Vanthus
- Jade Ravens had made contact with the Protectorate
- Unhappy about the news about Kaskus
- Harliss -
- Sent William the dream because she wants destroy the Crimson Fleet
- Wants to go back to town
- Knows about a Seventh Coil safe house we can hit
Recovery of a piece of Kaskus
- Seaweed Jim – became a small bird and recovered a piece of Kaskus
The Next Day Agenda
- Raise Kaskus
- Sell loot
- Appointment with Kenward Bones
- Attack Safe House of the Seventh Coil
- Graven regenerated Kaskus body and attempted to raise him and it failed
- Loot sold and diamonds procured (at normal price!)
Seventh Coil Safe House
- “Minting House” – Run down 3 story red brick building
- Attack Plan
- Disquise ourselves, buff, go in through wall
- After breaking in, a door opens and 5 unsavory characters come in.
- Graven flame struck took out 2 of the unsavories
- A different door opens and 3 more unsavories come in
- Stievan then Harliss make many of the unsavories frightened.
- Two Yuan-Ti’s joined the fight casting Enervations
- Three Yuant-Ti joined the fight casting Envervations
- Locked used his Den of Vipers power.
- We defeated the mobs